Our licensing team offer a broad range of alcohol and entertainment licensing services for pubs,
clubs, restaurants, hotels and temporary events, including:

  • obtaining a Premises Licence;
  • transferring an existing Premises Licence;
  • obtaining a Personal Licence;
  • changing the Designated Premises Supervisor;
  • Temporary Event Notices;
  • extending and amending existing Premises Licences;
  • Highways Licences, for tables and chairs; and
  • dealing with appeals, reviews and defending closure or breach cases.

We also assist clients when a criminal prosecution is either being threatened or has been brought,
including accompanying clients to interviews under caution.

Costs Information »